In this article, we shall look at the colleges offering perioperative theatre technology in Kenya – the popularity of perioperative theatre technology course in Kenya has soared in recent years and some of you, our readers, want to know where to study for perioperative theatre technology in Kenya.
So that is where this article comes in:
Colleges offering perioperative theatre technology in Kenya
- The Nairobi Women’s Hospital College–Waithaka(Dagoretti South)
- Beam College
- Sister Leonella’s Consolata Medical College
- Methodist College of Health Sciences(Methodist University)
- The Karen Hospital MTC (Medical Training College)- Owned by the Karen Hospital
More Colleges offering perioperative theatre technology in Kenya
- BetaCare Training Institute (BCTI)- Githunguri, Magomano, near the busy Kiambu/ Githunguri/ Ruiru Junction
- PCEA Chogoria Mission Hospital’s Clive Irvine College– a leading private medical training college located inside PCEA Chogoria Hospital, Chogoria Town, in Tharaka Nithi County (Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology)
- AIC Litein Medical Training College– AIC Litein Medical Training College’s Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology program is accredited by CDACC. College is in Litein.
- Jordan Hospital Medical College(Kitui)- Offers the Certificate and Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology programs. College is next to the Kefri Station (JICA), Kitui
- Tricent School of Medical Health Sciences and Technology(Nairobi)- Tricent offers the TVET CDACC exams when it comes to the Perioperative Theatre Technology course. College is in Juja Town, right opposite JKUAT.
- Lake Lawrenzo Medical Training College(Nakuru)- Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology(PTT) program
- Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo College of Health Sciences– Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology
- Outspan Medical College (OMC), Nyeri– Level 5 and Level 6 Perioperative Theatre Technology qualification
- Imperial College of Medical and Health Sciences– Level 6 (Diploma) in Perioperative Theatre Technology
📣 Hey there! Are you looking for the best courses, top colleges and universities, career guidance, and exciting scholarship opportunities in Kenya? Look no further! Join our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the latest information and insights on these topics.
So Please follow Kenya Education Guide on Facebook here for more updates about best courses in Kenya, best colleges and Universities in Kenya, Career choice options, Scholarships in Kenya, etc
Now proceed reading below..👇
Does KMTC offer certificate in perioperative theatre technology?
If your dream is joining KMTC for the perioperative theatre technology course, then I’m afraid you have to go for other options..
Well, because KMTC does not offer neither a certificate in perioperative theatre technology course nor a Diploma in perioperative theatre technology (no KMTC campus offers them, at the moment).
We shall definitely update the article if, and when KMTC starts offering the course..
Where can I work as a holder of perioperative theatre technology qualification in Kenya?
Now, as a holder of the Operation Theatre Technology qualification, you typically work in both public and private medical hospitals as an operating room assistant.
To be clear, your role is to ensure that everything in the operating rooms is perfectly in order.
You may also be asked to help in the surgical wards from time to time….
So in a nutshell, you will mainly be in the theatre, working principally as a support staff (or in surgical words, as an assistant)