Find below the latest KASNEB CPA fee structure including registration fee, exemption fees, examination fee for all levels, and renewal fees.
KASNEB CPA fee structure – all applicable charges
Note that the CPA course fee structure also applies to all other KASNEB professional courses.
- CICT (Certified Information Communication Technologists)- note that has a few fee differences when it comes to the examinations.
- CS (Certified secretary)
- CIFA (Certified Investment and Financial Analysts)
- CCP (Certified Credit Professionals)
Full KASNEB CPA fee structure
You, of course, need to register with KASNEB.
The charges are as follows for all the components related to registration as a KASNEB student:
- Registration fees-.7500 (includes the student ID card fee)
- Annual registration renewal fees– Kshs..2000 (payable every July 1st )
- Registration reactivation fees-.4000 (paid by students whose membership has lapsed. membership expires after failing to pay the renewals fee for 3 consecutive years)
- Student ID replacement fees– Kshs..500 (if you happen to misplace your KASNEB ID card)
KASNEB CPA exam fee structure
Exams are booked by March 15th (May/June exams) and September 15th (November/December exams).
- Part I:
Total for Part I-Kshs..7000
- Part II:
Total for Part II-Kshs..12000
- Part III:
Total for Part III -Kshs..18000
As mentioned earlier, this fee also applies to CS, CIFA, and CCP exams.
You may be awarded a couple of exemptions in units you undertook in a Certificate/Diploma/degree course in the past as per KASNEB’s exemption policy.
Here are the set exemptions charges for those who meet the requirements (Read this article for more on this):
KASNEB CPA exemption fees
- Part I (per paper)-Kshs.2500 (both section 1 and 2)
- Part II (per paper)-Kshs.3500 (both section 3 and 4)
- Part III (per paper)-Kshs.4500 (both section 5 and 6)
Early Bird Discount
Students paying their CPA registration fees or exam fees before the set deadlines are awarded a reasonable discount by the KASNEB and pay the following reduced amounts:
Discounted Registration fees:
- 6000(A reduction of Kshs..1500)
Discounted CPA Examination fees:
A cut of Ksh.300 is granted for a whole exam section/level across the board.
Those paying for a single paper resit get a Ksh.100 drop if qualified.
By what date do you qualify you for the early bird discount?
To qualify for these handsome discounts, be sure to pay the applicable amounts by the dates below:
- For May examinations: Pay between 1st October and 31-st December.
- For November bookings: Pay between 1st April to 30-th June.
Sale of KASNEB Publications
You may also purchase the CPA syllabus and/or previous examination papers at these rates:
- Syllabus Price Per Copy-Kshs..500
- Past Papers (Per CPA Level/Section)-Kshs.200
How To Pay
Now that we’re looking at the KASNEB CPA fee structure, it would be unfair to complete the article without telling you how to pay the various KASNEB fees.
ü Option 1: Pay VIA Bank
Use any of these KASNEB payment banks…
- KASNEB National Bank of Kenya Account -01001031572601
- KCB -1203681194
- Equity Bank Ltd -0170299238025
- Co-operative Bank Ltd -01129128535900
- Post Office Bank Ltd-0744130009246
- UBA Kenya Bank -55030160004156
ü Option 2: Pay via banker’s cheque
You buy a Banker’s Cheque/Draft (of the applicable fee) drawn in the name of KASNEB.
You may send your bankers cheque to KASNEB via post office or hand deliver it as you present your kasneb registration forms.
ü Option 3: Pay via KASNEB e-wallet
It’s also worth noting that you can pay via KASNEB e wallet (linked to MPESA). You must download the app, create an account, and proceed with the payment steps.
How to get help
In case you need assistance, you may contact the KASNEB desk at any Huduma center or visit them personally at KASNEB tower, Upper Hill, Nairobi.