Find below the latest KASNEB CPA fee structure including registration fee, exemption fees, examination fee for all levels, and renewal fees.
KASNEB CPA fee structure – all applicable charges
Note that the CPA course fee structure also applies to all other KASNEB professional courses.
- CICT (Certified Information Communication Technologists)- note that has a few fee differences when it comes to the examinations.
- CS (Certified secretary)
- CIFA (Certified Investment and Financial Analysts)
- CCP (Certified Credit Professionals)
Full KASNEB CPA fee structure
You, of course, need to register with KASNEB.
The charges are as follows for all the components related to registration as a KASNEB student:
- Registration fees-.7500 (includes the student ID card fee)
- Annual registration renewal fees– Kshs..2000 (payable every July 1st )
- Registration reactivation fees-.4000 (paid by students whose membership has lapsed. membership expires after failing to pay the renewals fee for 3 consecutive years)
- Student ID replacement fees– Kshs..500 (if you happen to misplace your KASNEB ID card)
KASNEB CPA exam fee structure
Exams are booked thirty(30) days before the next exam…which is typically the very last day of month preceding the next KASNEB examination date.
So for KASNEB April Exams, deadline should be 31st March.
Likewise, for KASNEB August exam, deadline should be 31st July.
Lastly, for KASNEB December exams, deadline should be 3oth November.
KASNEB Exam fee
- Fee/paper 1-Kshs..1400
- Fee/paper 1-Kshs..2400
- Fee/paper 1-Kshs..3600
- Fee for Practical Business&Data analytics paper/exam – Kshs…7500/-
You may be awarded a couple of exemptions in units you undertook in a Certificate/Diploma/degree course in the past as per KASNEB’s exemption policy.
Here are the set exemptions charges for those who meet the requirements (Read this article for more on this):
KASNEB CPA exemption fees
- Foundation level (per paper)-Kshs.2500
- Intermediate level(per paper)-Kshs.3500
- Advanced level (per paper)-Kshs.4500
📣 Hey there! Are you looking for the best courses, top colleges and universities, career guidance, and exciting scholarship opportunities in Kenya? Look no further! Join our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the latest information and insights on these topics.
So Please follow Kenya Education Guide on Facebook here for more updates about best courses in Kenya, best colleges and Universities in Kenya, Career choice options, Scholarships in Kenya, etc
How to pay
Now that we’re looking at the KASNEB CPA fee structure, it would be unfair to complete the article without telling you how to pay the various KASNEB fees.
How to pay via e-KASNEB app
KASNEB encourages you to pay fees via e-kasneb app.
Go to Google PlayStore and then download the app – you then follow the ease steps to make fee payment.
It’s also worth noting that your KASNEB e wallet is linked to MPESA so you will be redirected to MPESA when paying and prompted for the MPESA PIN.
So you must download the app, create an account, and proceed with the payment steps.
How to get help
In case you need assistance, you may contact the KASNEB desk at any Huduma center or visit them personally at KASNEB tower, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
You can as well reach KASNEB through the following numbers for further assistance:
Telephone numbers: 0722 201 214 /0734 600 624
Your other option is to email email@example.com
PS: Persons with disability (PWDs) are given a 25% discount when registering for CPA -on registration fee- but you must attach your NCPWD card to be considered