So you’re looking for JKUAT architecture fee structure?
Well, here it is to help you budget properly, if you’ll be joining JKUAT for an architecture degree (Bachelor’s degree in architecture)-in the School of Architecture and Building Sciences
JKUAT architecture fee structure – self sponsored students
Tuition fee for architecture students
Semester 1 – Kshs. 114871
Semester 2 – Kshs. 114035
Total tuition fee / year – Kshs. 216477
Other charges – there are paid to JKUAT University on your registration day (as you report)
- Examination fee – Kshs. 6,952 (you pay Kshs. 3,911 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 3,476 at the start of the second semester)
- Medical subscription (medical fee)- Kshs. 4632 (you pay Kshs. 2316 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 2316 at the start of the second semester)
- Activity fees – Kshs. 1160 (you pay Kshs. 580 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 580 at the start of the second semester)
- Registration (1st semester –And you pay once every new academic year)- Kshs.1159
- Computer fees (computer usage)- Kshs. 3474 (you pay Kshs. 1737 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 1737 at the start of the second semester)
- Internet fees (internet access fee)- Kshs. 3474 (you pay Kshs. 1737 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 1737 at the start of the second semester)
- Field/Academic trips fee- Kshs. 2318 (you pay Kshs. 1159 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 1159 at the start of the second semester)
- Library fees (to use the library) – Kshs. 2318 (you pay Kshs. 1159 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 1159 at the start of the second semester)
- Student Union(to join JKUAT student’s union)-Kshs.200 (paid once)
Please note that you might be asked to add Kshs.9000 as book allowance as well as Kshs. 18000 as meals allowance, if you’ll be taking meals at the student’s cafeteria.
So total for the year for the additional meals and books fee will be Kshs.27000
The other fee that might be due is attachment fee- but only when you’re going for industrial attachment (you’ll be advised by your lecturers when it is due though according to the syllabus, it is typically at the end of your academic year).
The fee is Kshs. 6,948 per annum (you pay Kshs. 3474 In the first semester and the balance of Kshs. 3474 at the start of the second semester)
JKUAT architecture fee structure – government sponsored students (newly admitted government sponsored architecture students)
Please log into your KUCCPS student portal to view the updated JKUAT architecture fee – KUCCPS is now publishing fees information against the course.
Just choose Architecture at JKUAT to see how much you’ll be paying per year- of course, government sponsored students pay less and can also benefit from scholarships , subsidy, and grants.
You may also apply for HELB loan.
📣 Hey there! Are you looking for the best courses, top colleges and universities, career guidance, and exciting scholarship opportunities in Kenya? Look no further! Join our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the latest information and insights on these topics.
So Please follow Kenya Education Guide on Facebook here for more updates about best courses in Kenya, best colleges and Universities in Kenya, Career choice options, Scholarships in Kenya, etc
Now proceed reading below..👇
How to pay fees
You are to pay your fees into these bank accounts:
Standard Chartered Bank – pay at any branch
Account Number to use: 0108023434900
ABSA Bank – pay at any branch
Account Number to use: 0775001216
Cooperative Bank of Kenya JKUAT Account – pay at any branch
Account Number to use: 01129098952900
Equity Bank JKUAT Account – pay at any branch
Account Number to use: 0090291251426
National Bank of Kenya JKUAT Account
Account Number to use: 0100359580600
Needless to say, you have to enter your registration number in the space provided in the deposit slip when paying fee.
Oh, and please avoid paying through bank agents…the university prefers direct bank deposit (carry your slip with you)
Fees should be paid before the commencement of the semester (it’s payable upfront- as per JKUAT’s fees policy)
The good news is that you can be allowed to pay 50% of the Tuition fees along with 100% of the other charges as above during your registration day.
However, you will have to clear your fee balance before the semester ends- actually by not later than week 12 of the semester to be able to write the semester exams.
Also, note that the amount for books and meals are just estimates and could be more or less.
So confirm at the time of paying the exact amount.
JKUAT architecture units and architecture JKUAT requirements
To see the JKUAT architecture course outline and minimum requirements, go to JKUAT’s main website
If you have some questions about the above JKUAT architecture fee structure or about JKUAT architecture department, get in touch with the university through the following numbers:
- Landline Number 1: 0675870001
- Landline Number 2: 0675870002
- Landline Number 3: 0675870003
- Landline Number 4: 0675870004
- Landline Number 5: 0675870005
You can as well email the campus staff via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the main campus at Juja if you’d like to get further clarification about any matter regarding taking pursuing architecture degree in JKUAT
Architecture JKUAT -How to contact JKUAT Customer support centre
You can call the Customer support centre (student support centre) via mobile number 0709715815 in case you have more questions.