You are in the right place if you are looking for Kisii National Polytechnic Courses and Entry Requirements just keep reading…
But before then, it should be noted that the Kisii National Polytechnic (KNP) is a publicly funded technical and vocational education and training institution that offers more than 74 courses.
To better guide you, this course includes; artisan, certificate, diploma, and higher diploma levels.
Additionally, it should be noted that this is a good institution since it is equipped with modern technology and resources that allow you to develop market-relevant skills in a range of fields.
Also, it is worth noting that Kisii National Polytechnic courses are accredited by TVETA CDACC, KNEC, NITA and KASNEB examination bodies.
Having known that, lets now look at the courses offered and their requirements below.
Kisii National Polytechnic Courses and Entry Requirements
Higher Diploma Level
Minimum entry requirements:
- You must have a diploma certificate in the relevant field from Kisii National Polytechnic or any other recognized institution.
- Higher diploma in Applied Biology
- Higher diploma in Library & Information Studies
- Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- Higher diploma in Entrepreneurship Education
- Higher diploma in Business Administration
Diploma Courses Offered at Kisii National Polytechnic
Minimum entry requirements:
- Mean grade of C- minus in your KCSE
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (power)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Telecom)
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical technology
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Food and beverage Production and service
- Diploma in Fashion and Design
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Information Communication Technician
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (production)
- Diploma in Automotive engineering
More diploma courses offered at Kisii National Polytechnic
- Diploma in Social work and community development
- Diploma in Information science
- Diploma in Project management
- Diploma in Applied biology
- Diploma in Analytical chemistry
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Environmental Science Studies
- Diploma in Food science technology
- Diploma in Building technology
- Diploma in Architecture
- Diploma in Civil engineering
- Diploma in Supply chain management
- Diploma in Secretarial studies
- Diploma in Cooperative management
- Diploma in Sales and marketing management
- Diploma in Human resource management
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship education
- Diploma in Business management
Certificate Courses in Kisii Polytechnic
Minimum entry requirements:
- Mean grade of D plain in your KCSE
- Certificate in Science lab tech
- Certificate in Agriculture
- Certificate in Food Science
- Certificate in Building technology
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Supply chain management
- Certificate in Sales and marketing
Continued list of certificate courses offered at Kisii National Polytechnic
- Certificate in Business management
- Certificate in Human resource management
- Certificate in ATD CS
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (power)
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Telecom)
- Certificate in food and beverage Production and service management
- Certificate in Fashion and Design
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in information Communication Technician
- Certificate in Mechanical engineering (production)
- Certificate in Automotive engineering
- Certificate in Social work and community development
- Certificate in Information science
Artisan courses fee structure
Minimum entry requirement:
You must have attained a mean grade of D-minus or below in your KCSE.
Simply, with a KCSE certificate you can enroll for an artisan course at Kisii National Polytechnic
- Artisan in Electrical installation Electrical wiring
- Artisan in Garment making
- Artisan in Food and beverage
- Artisan in Hair dressing and beauty therapy
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Artisan in Masonry
- Artisan in Carpentry and joinery
- Artisan in Motor vehicle mechanics
- KCPE certificate
- These courses require you are interested in the course you would like to pursue
- Carpentry and joinery
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Panel beating and spray painting
- House Keeping
- Health testing services
📣 Hey there! Are you looking for the best courses, top colleges and universities, career guidance, and exciting scholarship opportunities in Kenya? Look no further! Join our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the latest information and insights on these topics.
So Please follow Kenya Education Guide on Facebook here for more updates about best courses in Kenya, best colleges and Universities in Kenya, Career choice options, Scholarships in Kenya, etc
Now proceed reading below..👇
Kisii National Polytechnic [Intakes, application procedure, and accommodation]
Kisii National Polytechnic intakes are normally done in January, May and September.
How to apply/application procedure
- Get the application from the admissions office at the Kisii National Polytechnic or download one from their website kisiipoly.ac.ke
- Fill the form and then attach the following items; copies of your KCSE certificate, your KCPE certificate, your birth certificate, school leaving certificate, National ID card, and transcripts/ result slips.
- Next, pay the application fee of Kshs. 500 for Government-sponsored students (KUCCPS), and Kshs. 2,000 for Self-sponsored students.
- Reminder: The application fee should be paid through Account No: 01120017051900 Cooperative Bank – Kisii Branch.
- Lastly, submit your documents (the duly filled forms together with the attached documents and bank slip to the Kisii National Polytechnic Registry).
Kisii National Polytechnic Fee Structure
In this section, let us look at an overview of the fee structure so that you will be in a position to budget for your studies depending with the course level.
Government-sponsored students (if you are admitted through KUCCPS= Kshs. 26,420per year
Self-sponsored students=Kshs. 56,420per year
Part time courses: These courses vary depending on the course so kindly visit Kisii National Polytechnic and confirm for the course you would like to pursue.
Computer packages 42 days =kshs.5,100
IT essentials and CCNA 42 days=kshs.7,500
Accommodation is option in the institution, you pay Kshs 30000 per term for the room.
However, please note that meals are not included in the above accommodation fee,
Simple for the meals, you Pay As You Eat PAYE
To pay for your accommodation, this is the account number to use:
ACCOUNT NAME: Gusii institute of technology
BANK: Co-operative (Kisii branch) a/c number: 01120017051900
Kisii National Polytechnic Courses and Entry Requirements Location and contact
Just so you know, the Kisii National Polytechnic may change the fees and any other information at their own pleasure without notice.
Therefore, the fees may apply only for continuing students and may not include other requirements for fresh joining students.
So, it is advisable to reach the institution for up-to-date information.
To make inquiries to Kisii National Polytechnic, here is the information you need.
Location: The Kisii National Polytechnic is located within Kisii Town along the busy Kisii – Keroka drive in Gusiiland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org