If you are looking for diploma courses in cooperative university, you are in the right place.
In this article, we will look at all diploma courses offered in the multimedia university.
More to that, we will go ahead and keep you updated on things like; when to apply, how to apply, and entry requirements to pursue diploma courses in cooperative university.
Additionally, we will also take you through any other helpful additional information you may need to know.
Cooperative university diploma courses
Just before we look at the diploma courses offered at the cooperative university of Kenya, it is worth noting that all the diploma courses are in the Institute of Technical and Vocational Training (ITVET).
With that said, below is a list of cooperative university diploma courses.
All diploma courses in Cooperative
- Diploma in accountancy
- Diploma in corporate governance
- Diploma in environmental science
- Diploma in computer science
- Diploma in computer programming
- Diploma in project management
- Diploma in Housekeeping management
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in supply chain management
- Diploma in Business management
Continuation of the diploma courses
- Tourism management
- Diploma in applied statistics
- Diploma in credit management
- Diploma in social work and community development
- Diploma in human resource management
- Diploma in forex & securities
- Diploma in Agri-preneurship
- Diploma in cyber security
- Diploma in agri-business management
- Diploma in business information technology
- Diploma in catering and hotel management
More diploma courses offered at cooperative university of Kenya
- Diploma in information technology
- Diploma in microfinance
- Diploma in housekeeping management
- Diploma in entrepreneurship
- Diploma in public relations and advertisements
- Diploma in risk management and insurance
- Diploma in leadership and management
- Diploma in cooperative management
Now that you already have all the diploma courses offered at the university, let us now go ahead and look at additional helpful information about diploma courses offered in the university in this section as I promised you .
Cooperative university diploma courses [Entry qualifications, intakes, how to apply, and mode of study]
Minimum Entry qualifications
To enroll for any of the above-listed diploma courses, you must have scored a minimum grade of C-minus in your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
Before you think of applying to pursue any diploma course offered at the cooperative university, be aware that the intakes are usually thrice per year that is in January, May, and September.
How to apply for diploma courses in cooperative university
When it comes to applying for courses in the university, there are 3 ways to go about it.
- You can apply through KUCCPS
- Also, you can apply online through the institution’s website
- Lastly, you can opt to go to the institution and get the form in person.
What you need to apply online:
· Ensure you have met the eligibility criteria for the selected program, for example, you must have scored C-in your KCSE to pursue diploma courses.
· Have your scanned Academic Transcripts, Certificates, and a clear passport photo.
· Additionally, ensure you have scanned your identification documents either a National Identification Card, Passport, or birth certificate.
Side note: If you are applying and you have foreign certificates, make sure to get equation/validation from Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) which you can obtain online from this portal https://rev.knqa.go.ke/ or email your academic certificates to KNQA for validation and equation via these email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Below are the steps on how to apply using different ways.:
Here is how to apply through KUCCPS
1. Visit KUCCPS Student’s Portal through their website kuccps.ac.ke.
2. Next, confirm if the application is open or not (if open proceed to the next step, and if not you will have to wait but keep checking).
3. If it is open proceed to choose the Program you would like to pursue from the KUCCPS portal.
4. Lastly, choose the cooperative university of Kenya as your preferred institution and submit.
Alternatively, you can apply online as a self-sponsored student.
Below is how to go about it:
- Visit the cooperative website at https://www.cuk.ac.ke/admissions/.
- Then, click on apply and then fill out the diploma form.
- Next, make your application payment of Kshs. 1500.”
- Lastly, email the scanned duly filled forms to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure the proof of payment is provided with proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of KES. 500/=
On the other hand, you can go to the institution , get the form and fill it out.
From there attach all the required documents, and then return the form to the register before the deadline date.
- Please note that application fee is a non-refundable.
- Also, the cooperative university does not accept cash payments and personal cheques, therefore, to make any payments to the institution pay through any of the following means:
- Co-operative bank A/C 01129062663600 Karen branch
- Equity bank account 1250277107862, Karen supreme branch.
- Banker’s cheque (but make sure you present it to the University’s Cash Office).
- M-Pesa Pay bill no. 400222 and use A/C no. 723# and you KCSE index number
Diploma Course duration at cooperative university
Just so you know, to study any diploma Programme at the cooperative university of Kenya it will take you a duration of 4 semesters.
Cooperative university diploma courses (contact)
For any clarification or question , you can either email or call different institutions via the contact we have provided below for different cooperative university branches.
Also, you can visit the institution
Karen campus (main campus)
Phone number: 0724311606, +254 (0)20 2430127,020 2679456
Nairobi CBD Campus
Phone Number: +254 020 8891401-4
Email Address: email@example.com
Cooperative university fee structure