If you are looking for Air travel and related studies fee structure, you are in the right place.
Below, is the breakdown of the fee structure.
Air travel and related studies fee structure
Fee structure in this institution depends on the course you are taking.
That being so, let us look at the courses offered first and how much each course cost.
Air travel and related studies courses
- International Culinary Arts/Food production
- Food & Beverage Service & Sales
- Housekeeping & Accommodation Studies
- Pastry &Bakery
- International Travel & Tourism
- International tour Guiding & Administration
- International airport operations/Air Cargo Management
- International Cabin Crew Duties
- Professional Techniques in Tour Guiding
- International languages such as German, Spanish, Japanese, and more
Having known the courses, let us now look at how much each cost.
Air travel and related studies fee structure -Fees for different courses
Termly Tuition in Kshs per term:
- International Culinary Arts/Food production -Kshs. 120,000/=
- Food & Beverage Service & Sales – 120,000/=
- Housekeeping & Accommodation Studies -Kshs. 120,000/=
- Pastry &Bakery -Kshs. 120,000/=
- International Travel & Tourism -Kshs. 120,000/=
- International tour Guiding & Administration -Kshs. 120,000/=
- International airport operations/Air Cargo Management -Kshs. 120,000/=
- International Cabin Crew Duties -Kshs. 120,000/=
- Professional Techniques in Tour Guiding – 120,000/=
International Examination fee (only payable in foreign currency)
For International exams, you can only pay in either USD or GBP.
To be clear, there are exams that you can only pay in USD (US dollar), while others can only be paid in GBP (Sterling pound).
International external exams only paid in GBP and the exact amount:
- International Culinary Arts/Food production –36 £
- Food & Beverage Service & Sales – 36 £
- Housekeeping & Accommodation Studies –36 £
- Pastry &Bakery –36 £
- Professional Techniques in Tour Guiding –36 £
- Languages under the school of international languages –36 £
International exams (per paper) only paid in USD:
- International Travel & Tourism -500$
- International tour Guiding & Administration -500$
- International airport operations/Air Cargo Management -500$
- International Cabin Crew Duties -500$
Remember that international exams are typically paid per paper.
That being so, so you need to multiply the figure by the number of papers you’ll be taking to get the total amount you will pay.
Finally, be aware that the Examination Body is the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM)-UK.
Air travel and related studies -Other fees to be paid
If you decide to join Air travel and related studies, there are other fees that you must pay.
Here is a breakdown of the extra charges and the amount..
- Admission fee – kshs. 5000/=
- Local exams -kshs. 5000/=
- Caution fees-kshs. 5000/=
- Insurance cover- kshs. 1500/=
- Hostel admission fee-kshs. 10000/=
Air travel and related studies requirements
We shall now turn our attention to the minimum requirements applicants need to be admitted into their preferred programme..
Minimum grade: KCSE -D-(minus)
The minimum grade to pursue any other course (apart from hospitality courses) is D plain at KCSE.
Please note that individual courses may have specific additional entry requirements qualifications.
Special requirements for International Cabin Crew Duties:
When it comes to courses like the International Cabin Crew Duties, there are special entry requirements.
- Men 72kgs
- Ladies 62kgs
- Men 176cm
- Ladies 161c
How to apply for any course in Air travel and related studies (Air travel and related studies center application)
The easiest way to apply for any course at the Air travel and related studies center is applying online.
- To apply online, download the Student Application Form
- Fill in all the information required.
- Finally, submit the form.
On the other hand, you can as well choose to visit the institution and apply manually(physically)…
Now, if you do down that route, Air travel and related studies is located in Nairobi,along Rhino Park Road-Karen.
Air travel and related studies fee structure -More important information to keep in mind
Note that most courses at Air travel and related studies institute takes a duration of 2 years, except international short courses- these tend to take 1 year.
Still on the issue of the course duration, understand that during the one year, 9 months are spent on theory while 3 months are for industrial attachment.
Meanwhile, international language courses take about 6 months.
What does the fee include?
The fee is inclusive of accommodation (on full-board basis)- hostels and all meals.
Besides, note that tuition fees can be paid in three installments of 50%, 25%, and 25%.
Also, don’t forget that when we talk about a term, it is three months.
Air travel and related studies fee structure – Important application policies
- Make sure to return all the admission letters to Air travel and Related Studies Centre offices before or on the admission date.
- For any course that you would like to apply and enroll in, apply early enough because the level of demand sometimes shoots though the roof- please note that the order of application is taken into consideration (They use first come first serve to allocate slots).
Air travel and related studies fee structure – Wrapping up
Please note that International examination and training kit fees are subject to change without notice so it’s always a good idea to reach out to the college to ask if fees has changed.
Simply call +254 721 380590 or +254 733 604139 for information.